I had to babysit my cousins this week and as a last minute activity, we decided to bake Nestle Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies. I love anything with chocolate chips and the Nestle Tollhouse recipe for chocolate chip cookies was so simple and easy to make! The cookies came out moist in the middle but crunchy on the edges. They were super chocolately and yummy! Here is the recipe.
Original NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cooking: 9 mins
Cooling: 15 mins
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1. PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
2.COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.