How We Help You
- Lifelong learning and empowerment. We believe in teaching skills (e.g. writing, research, and information technology) to our students throughout their time at Pacifica. Our goal is to empower our students so that they continually develop skills both here and as they continue towards their preferred career and life path.
- Accessibility. We provide several services that are accessible 24/7 and available anywhere to remove the physical barriers to your education, on your own device. These include the Library’s robust collections of ebooks, journals, dissertations, as well as its research assistance, and Pacifica’s learning management system (Desire2Learn), and student email.
- Digital and relational environments. While we realize that online communication/learning tools and video are likely already part of our students’ personal lives, we also strive to ensure we relate to our students on a personal and connected level, whether that is in-person or in digital environments.
- Practicality. The services we provide are congruent to Pacifica’s mission, relevant, and aligned with meaningful outcomes to ensure our students get the most out of their educational investment.
- Personalized assistance. We understand our students have individual preferences, backgrounds and expression. We strive to provide specialized personal guidance, resources, and advice when our students need them.
Student Service Departments
一道本不卡免费高清It is Pacifica’s policy to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act-As Amended (ADAAA), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, and state and local regulations regarding students and applicants with disabilities. Forms and policies from the Disability Services office can be accessed via the link above.
- Disability services policy questions
- Requesting accomodations
- Service animal policy questions
While the process of financing an education can be challenging, the Financial Aid Office is committed to making this process as manageable as possible. The purpose of financial aid is to provide financial assistance, including scholarships, to students enrolled on at least a halftime basis (minimum of three units/quarter) in an eligible program at Pacifica. See the for secure online access to real-time information regarding your financial aid status. if you have general questions.
For specific questions:
- Enrollment Agreements
- Peace Corps – Paul Coverdell Fellows Benefits
- Financial Aid Suspension Appeal Review
- Administrative Policies
- General Financial Aid
- Lunch Consultations
- Loan Disbursements
- Tribal Benefits
- Veteran’s Benefits / Vocational Rehabilitation Benefits
- AmeriCorps Benefits
The Research Library supports graduate-level study in the areas of counseling psychology, clinical psychology, depth psychology, mythological studies, education, and the humanities. In addition to materials available, the Library offers a number of services designed to meet your research needs; these include , research databases, circulation services, interlibrary loans, reference assistance, a , and special collections access.
- Renewing books, interlibrary loans, returning or shipping items
- Your library account
- Interlibrary loans
- Returning or shipping items
- Questions about overdue or lost items
- Research assistance
- Finding books, articles, and research data
- Library instruction requests
- Organizing research
- Special collections research and access
- Library administrative matters
- Student services questions
- Library website and systems
- Acquisitions requests
- Off-campus access questions
Our I.T. department is committed to advancing the use of technology to enhance the quality and effectiveness of the educational experience for our students, faculty, and staff. I.T. is uniquely structured to provide technical support and computing services for our learning management system (, the student portal, and .
The Office of the Registrar provide a variety of services related to the creation and maintenance of academic records, and is committed to addressing the needs of students, alumni, and the campus community in a timely, personable manner. View their forms.
- Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVIS)
- Education Council
- Office of the Registrar policies
- Enrollment Verification
- In-school loan deferments
- Transcript requests
- Address changes
- Grade posting
- V.A. Certification
- BBS Certification
The Student Accounts Office bills and collects tuition, residential and non-residential fees, additional lodging, and other Pacifica-related charges. It is the mission of the Student Accounts Office at Pacifica Graduate Institute to provide support and assistance for students in meeting these financial obligations while pursuing their education. Access your student account information and make online payments 24/7 through your . Or download student account forms.
- Payment plans (see payment schedules)
- Payment questions (see FAQs)
- Payment and refund policy questions
Pacifica Graduate Institute aims to host students in an environment that promotes academic growth and personal comfort. View their forms.
- Student lodging
- Student meals
- Contact for change in residency
- Support for student lodging
- Support for student meals
一道本不卡免费高清Pacifica provides access to numerous online writing resources, as well as three writing tutors, free of charge to currently enrolled students who need help with course papers. This includes English as Second Language (ESL) writing assistance. Tutors may help with grammar, structure, MLA and APA formatting, and more. Free tutors are:
Cindy Dall (ESL Specialist)
We also help our students connect with independent editors for help with doctoral dissertations and master’s theses with individuals who are not employed by Pacifica, and who offer their services for a fee. Pacifica Graduate Institute, therefore, cannot mediate any disagreements between these independent parties and students.
一道本不卡免费高清Pacifica is also home to the , which is a non-profit that preserves, develops, and extends the collections that have been placed in its care by eminent scholars in the field of depth psychology, mythology and the humanities. These collections are made available to students and scholars for research. also offers scholarships and research grants which Pacifica students are eligible to apply for.